"I got Lasik eye surgery but because of my dry-eye syndrome, and my eyes were really sensitive. That didn't keep me from having sex, though, and my boyfriend and I were excited to try out a new sex toy he had been given as a gag gift, which was a very elaborate rotating dildo. He had barely used it on me, and as a joke went to run the thing, when it was fully turned on, against my cheek to be funny. It was so highly powered that as it was spinning it hit me in the eye and scratched my cornea. I started crying uncontrollably and we had to go to the hospital. When we got there we made some story up about how I ran into something, but eventually my boyfriend started joking with the nurse about what really happened - and five other people in the waiting room heard!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top
Blogger Template